TOO CLOSE TO TELL – INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition.
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- The Promoters of the Competition are The Adam and Eve Show, with Whitebait Media at 41 Princess St, Middleton, Christchurch 8024 New Zealand (the Promoter). This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Entry is open to valid Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account users and meets their applicable guidelines.
- All entrants under 18 years must have parental permission to enter this competition.
- You agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in this competition or with any of the prizes offered.
- Conditions of Entry – How to Enter:
The Adam and Eve Show Instagram account will post a photo of a mystery object. To enter, an eligible participant from Instagram must identify the object by commenting one or more answers on The Adam and Eve Show Post where specified. The Adam and Eve Show Instagram page must also be liked for a valid entry.
Entry into the competition is automatic upon publication of a valid post and you will be in the draw to be selected to appear on the show [by telephone] and give your final answer to the hosts as to the identity of the mystery object. You acknowledge that the Promoter will collect details of your Instagram profile to the extent necessary to conduct this competition.
The Adam and Eve Show will [randomly] select an entry from the Instagram comments pool and that person will be entitled to appear on The Adam and Eve Show and put forward their answer to the competition question. Those who submit multiple guesses and are contacted are permitted to utilise ONE of their guesses on the show; any other guesses become null and void.
If selected, a participant will be informed by The Adam & Eve Show via a reply to their entry on Instagram. Winners will be asked to email their contact information to the Adam & Eve Show Social Media team (email@example.com). If the winners do not respond within 12 hours of being contacted the right to appear on the show is forfeited and the next entry selected from the Instagram comments pool will win the ability to appear on the show and make their guess.
If, on the show, the eligible participant gives the correct answer then that person shall win the prize.
7. The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The competition closes when the correct answer has been guessed by the selected participant on The Adam and Eve Show (the “Competition Period”).
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is 1x new, prepaid iPhone 7 not on contract.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter (and not Facebook or Twitter or Instagram) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
- This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Both the Promoter and you, and any party which uses or takes the benefit of any prize awarded, accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.